Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be better able to:
- Utilize fourth-generation technology and universal advanced instrumentation for robotic procedures.
- Examine a simpler approach to robotic procedures with the implementation of robotic technology that is compatible with the current “X” platform.
- Apply specialty-driven surgical techniques.
- Identify patient candidates who could benefit from the new X and Xi platform
- Describe the newest robotic and laparoscopic equipment available at Baptist Health and explain the future goals for robotic surgery at the system level.
- Determine when the robotic approach is appropriate for pelvic retroperitoneum surgery.
- Evaluate the pelvic floor anatomy with hands-on cadaver overview.
Baptist Health South Florida presents this CME activity for use by healthcare professionals for educational purposes only. Opinions, perspectives and information presented by the faculty represent their ideas and views, and participants should carefully consider all available scientific data before acting on knowledge gained through this activity. Additionally, participants should consult FDA-approved uses and information prior to prescribing medications or utilizing medical devices discussed in this activity.
While Baptist Health makes reasonable efforts to ensure that accurate information is presented, no warranty, expressed or implied, is offered. Participants should rely on their own clinical judgment, knowledge and experience before applying any information provided for any professional use.