Registration deadline is Friday, November 24.
|Thursday all day
|Friday all day
|Saturday all day
Symposium fee includes Continental Breakfast and Breaks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Lunch on Thursday and Friday.
* Group discount available for physicians when three or more register together as a group by November 24.
Add-ons will not be accepted. Call 786-596-2398 for details.
**Registration must be accompanied by a letter from the Fellowship/Residency Director.
The following options are available to expedite your symposium registrations:
• Register online (MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
• Mail registration with check payment only to Baptist Health CME Department, 8900 North Kendall Drive, Miami, Florida 33176.
Confirmations will be sent to acknowledge registrations received by Friday, November 24.
• Registration cancellations must be sent in writing and received or postmarked by November 24 to receive a refund of the registration fee, less a $25 administrative fee. Registration fees are not refundable after November 24.
• In the unforeseen event the symposium is canceled, Baptist Health will refund attendees the entire amount of their registration fees. If you are traveling from outside of the area, we strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance.
Guest Attendance Policy
All symposium activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibit hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for conference attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in the conference areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
Please Note: No photography or recording of presentations is allowed in the General Session, unless authorized by Baptist Health South Florida.
By attending this symposium, you agree to be included in photographs that will be used for educational purposes or to promote future courses.
If you do not agree to be photographed, please contact us at 786-596-2398. Thank you.